CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 August 2013

First Order and What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Been a long time since I have managed to blog, since March I believe, this is due to working hard and having no time me time. I have recently made wedding  and evening invites for my sister's wedding which is in September. The wedding announcement was a surprise to everyone and as the wedding was booked for September the invites had to be done quickly. I will blog the finished invites at a later date.

All this lead to someone on my sister's Facebook asking about if I made wedding cards, I said yes and this lead to my first paid order. The order was for the 18th August 2013, so yet again not a lot of time to complete and the colour theme was Cadbury purple and hearts. So here is the finished card photographed on my desk this morning without all the mess around it showing. I hope she likes the card.


10 comments:

Uniflame

I love the shade of purple used in that card! So vibrant :) Uniflame - 75

susibee

Such a pretty card, I'm sure the recipients will love it.

Happy WOYWW. Susi #105

SueH

That’s exactly the way I got into selling my cards and doing wedding stationery.

The card you’ve made is beautiful (my favourite colour) and I’m sure you’ll be getting lots more orders in the future.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Unknown

That's a pretty card. I'm sure she will like it. happy crafting #2

shazsilverwolf

Gorgeous card, love the cadburys purple. I have a desire to dye my hair that colour! i think this is how we all got into selling cards- The wedding stationary can be a bit of a pain though- usually tight deadlines, and it gets repetitive, making so many of the same design. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #45 xx

Lynn McAuley

What a beautiful wedding design with your monogrammed hearts!! I love the heart ribbon slide!! I can't wait to see your sister's wedding invitation!

Unknown

Hello, want to say I also like the colors and the inside of the card. I want to hope over and look at the ones I see to right and I will be back. Thanks for sharing. Roberta 55

April

Your card is so pretty. Great work under pressure. I hope you get lots more orders.
April #120

She Who Doodles

Very nice, love the purple

Susanne

Glad you are back, that the good thing about RSS feeds, I didn't lose track of you. That card is gorgeous - purple and red are fave colors of mine.

Post a Comment